Saturday, February 4, 2012

#FEBphotoaday 'stranger'

I'm not quite outgoing enough to ask a complete stranger if I can take their photo.. but I did meet a new person today! Mr. Smitty picked up a new dress up outfit for Toddler (I swear, that girl has more dresses at age 3 than I've had combined in the last 20 years... ). She didn't try on the dress today, but Mr. Smitty also got her a tiara, clip earrings and shaded chapstick. She was ecstatic and ran around proclaiming herself to be the princess of fairyland. Now I don't know about you, but to this day, I hadn't met the princess of fairyland.. so I'm going to go with it and call this my stranger photo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am surprised why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
Sorel Women's Tofino CVS Boot