Thursday, June 7, 2012

I cannot believe it's already June!

Wow, it's been a few weeks... for awhile, life was filled with uncertainty. I had a lot to digest and a lot to work out. The good news is that now, I'm feeling the best I have since ... well other than the days my daughters were born, I haven't felt this good in a LONG time.

I'm a single mama, no longer an army wife. And life is improving on a daily basis.

Here are a *few* of the positives:
- feeling more self-relient
- my opinion matters
- for that matter, my opinion is what matters
- I'm not afraid to be myself
- I'm happy with myself
- my children have BLOSSOMED!
- we are HAPPY!









signing off for now, but just wanted to say that I haven't disappeared! I'm so excited for what life has in store for myself and my family from this point on!