Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday: Rainbows of Color

I've been inspired by  
*BRIGHT BOLD COLORS*  
this week!

I'd love to make a few of these to dress up a drab canvas bag!
This would be PERFECT for toddler's room!
I can see a toddler project of Colored Pencil Necklaces in our future!
I've always wondered how Rock Candy is made, now I can do it myself!
Toddler would be ECSTATIC if I made this Rainbow Wrap Skirt for her!
These Felt Pinwheel Cupcake Toppers are adorable and fun!
I love the idea of these colorful rosettes to make a child's shirt special!
Add the above shirt to this Colorful Tutu & Wand and you've got the perfect birthday girl outfit!
These colorful Chocolate Covered Oreos would make a great addition to a party!
This Colored Rice make a much more fun version of our usual bean and lentil indoor "sandbox"!
And this Rainbow Cake in a Jar tops it all! I LOVE it!

No comments: