Friday, September 23, 2011

I've bitten off much more than I can chew.

.. and I'm scaling back a bit on my blog subscriptions. 200+ emails a day could make anyone go crazy and I've got enough on my hands. I don't enjoy getting stressed and feeling guilty that I'm not keeping up with ALL the blogs I read when *life* happens in my home.

The straw that broke the camel's back: my daughters and I have a stomach bug. I've been dealing with fatigue, crabby kiddos and baby & toddler spew and diarrhea. I can't even keep up with my personal correspondence because it's buried in blog mail. So I'm toning it down and sticking to RSS and my blogger Dashboard to keep up with blogs. I'm also scaling back on the giveaway link posts. Since we aren't really in NEED of anything, I don't feel the need to enter as many giveaways, thus less links for you.

It sounds like a stupid thing to get hung up on, but I get addicted to something and feel this unrealistic devotion to it. I shouldn't feel guilty about not recieving and reading an uncountable amount of emails, but I digress.

I hope you'll be hooked on my up and coming interest in DIY projects and crafts. My Pintrest is out of control! {Can you detect the addictive behavior already?}

No comments: