Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fabulous Find Friday: Yellow Accents

A day early, but I know if I wait til tomorrow, I'll forget! I've been working out M/W/F with a girlfriend; we're tackling a modified version of P90X (limited cardio for myself as whenever I do too much cardio, my breastmilk supply plummets). I'm also working on a few projects at home (I'll be posting about each one as I finish them!) And I'm doing what I can to help a girlfriend's family. Her oldest son has recently been diagnosed with Adrenal Cancer and she's asking for thoughts and prayer from those who are inclined.

On to FFF!
This week I've been inspired by  yellow 

We recently painted our master bedroom a deep red! Along with the black and white furniture and decor, I want to add a splash of yellow as an accent. I really love these options!

Grey & White Damask Pillow Covers with a dash of Yellow!
I love the flair of this Ruffles Pillow in Mustard!
Dainty in a bold way, Yellow Butterfly in Paris Pillow!
Can you believe this bouquet is made of Wooden Birch Shavings?
I plan on using this DIY tutorial for this Spray Paint Lace Shade!
I love the soft colors of this Damask Window Treatment!
The Shape and Lines of this DIY updated dresser make me smile.
And this Paisley Settee makes me want to grab a book and throw and waste an afternoon in the sun.
A simple Vase can always add color and depth to a room
Keys, necklaces, scarfs, a spare sweater... A great spot to pick up the odds and ends.
And last but not least, what's a bedroom without an inviting, cozy throw? I love this one in Sunshine Yellow!


No comments: